[ITK-dev] Function-style preprocessor definitions

Johnson, Hans J hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Fri Jan 30 17:46:22 EST 2015

THANK YOU ALL!

I was looking all over VTK code to try to figure out what was wrong.  It is GREAT that you found the real culprit.

Hans

Hans J. Johnson, Ph.D.,  Associate Professor
Electrical and Computer Engineering (Primary), Biomedical Engineering, Psychiatry
hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
(319) 621 7185 (cell)
(319) 384 3538  ECE Phone (Primary)
(319) 353 8587 Psychiatry Phone (Secondary)

4613 Seamans Center
Iowa City, IA 52242