[ITK-dev] cmake variable for itkvcl libraries when linking with ITK

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Wed Jan 7 10:39:22 EST 2015

Hi Rashad,

The itkvcl library is created [1] as part of the ITKVNL [2] module, so
it wiill be listed in the ITKVNL_LIBRARIES CMake variable as described
here [3].

HTH,
Matt

[1] http://itk.org/gitweb?p=ITK.git;a=blob;f=Modules/ThirdParty/VNL/src/vxl/vcl/CMakeLists.txt;h=bfee21e9d32342f7c3b5bb720991978a58acbddc;hb=HEAD#l362