[ITK-dev] itk::DynamicCast<>() and itk::ConstCast<>() working with itk::SmartPointer<>

Stéphane ALBERT otb.salbert at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 04:54:51 EST 2015

Hello,

I wrote dynamic_cast<>() and const_cast<>() like operators to work with
itk::SmartPointer<> for the OTB/Monteverdi2 project.

I think they could be contributed to ITK (for example in the
itkSmartPointer.h header file).

You will find enclosed a itkCasts.h file with the source code of these
operators. This file is an extract from:
http://hg.orfeo-toolbox.org/Monteverdi2/file/df0184bc51a3/Code/Common/Core/mvdTypes.h#l63
.

Best regards,

Stéphane

--

http://orfeo-toolbox.org

Stéphane ALBERT
Ingénieur d'études et développement
Business Unit E-SPACE & Geo Information, Département APPLICATIONS

CS Systèmes d'Information
Parc de la Grande Plaine - 5, Rue Brindejonc des Moulinais - BP 15872
31506 Toulouse Cedex 05 - France