[ITK-dev] ITK bugs with recent patch

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 11:40:19 EDT 2015

I think we need to revert the patch. Since vtkRenderingFreeTypeOpenGL
is now gone from VTK, the warnings go away (I'm verifying that now).
It does mean that using a VTK prior to the removal of that module,
users will get the warning.

Bill

On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 11:37 AM, Johnson, Hans J
<hans-johnson at uiowa.edu> wrote:
> Mac build, but with fairly up-to-date version of VTK.
>
> Hans
>
>> On Apr 21, 2015, at 10:15 AM, Bill Lorensen <bill.lorensen at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I see it also on my Mac. I'll investigate.
>>
>> On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 11:11 AM, Johnson, Hans J
>> <hans-johnson at uiowa.edu> wrote:
>>> Matt and Bill,
>>>
>>> I think a new bug has been introduced for ITK.
>>>

>>> CMake Error at
>>> /scratch/johnsonhj/src/BT-bld/VTK/CMake/vtkModuleAPI.cmake:120 (message):
>>>  Requested modules not available:
>>>
>>>    vtkRenderingFreeTypeOpenGL
>>> Call Stack (most recent call first):
>>>  Modules/Bridge/VtkGlue/CMakeLists.txt:31 (vtk_module_config)
>>>

>>> -- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
>>> See also
>>> "/scratch/johnsonhj/src/BT-bld/ITKv4-build/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".
>>> See also
>>> "/scratch/johnsonhj/src/BT-bld/ITKv4-build/CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log".
>>> make[2]: *** [ITKv4-prefix/src/ITKv4-stamp/ITKv4-configure] Error 1