[ITK-dev] CMake Regular Expression Failure

Johnson, Hans J hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Mon Apr 6 08:56:25 EDT 2015

Brad,

I think you may be able to recommend a fix easily.

I am getting the following CMake configuration error:

CMake Error at Utilities/InstallTest/CMakeLists.txt:2 (if):
if given arguments:

     "x/usr/local" "MATCHES" "^x/Users/johnsonhj/Dashboard/src/ITK-clang++11/InstallTest\$"

Regular expression "^x/Users/johnsonhj/Dashboard/src/ITK-clang++11/InstallTest$" cannot compile

I am guessing that the problem is the  “++” in the “clang++11” in the path.

Do you know of a quick remedy to this problem?

NOTE:  I did verify that the problem does not occur if the path name does not contain “ITK-clang++11”.

Thanks,
Hans

Hans J. Johnson, Ph.D.,  Associate Professor
Electrical and Computer Engineering (Primary), Biomedical Engineering, Psychiatry
hans-johnson at uiowa.edu<mailto:hans-johnson at uiowa.edu>
(319) 621 7185 (cell)
(319) 384 3538  ECE Phone (Primary)
(319) 353 8587 Psychiatry Phone (Secondary)

4316 Seamans Center
Iowa City, IA 52242