[ITK-dev] FDFImageIO Pull request

Nicholas Tustison ntustison at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 20:28:31 EST 2014

Hi Brad,

I use it for a single collaborator who acquires images in this FDF format.
I apologize but I don’t understand the errors that you’re seeing.  Kent and
I updated the code from a contributor who had posted it back in the early
2000s.  I didn’t think there was anything particularly complex about the
code.

Nick