[ITK-dev] image and deformation field physical space check

Nick Tustison ntustison at wustl.edu
Mon Nov 3 12:30:14 EST 2014

Hi Brad,

I realize the problem associated with adding another
cmake variable. Currently, most of my processing is
done on the university cluster and this issue can pop up
in the different programs we have for ANTs as well as
with specific programs I've built outside of ANTs but which
still depend on ITK.  What I do currently is change the
tolerance in both locations in ITK to something much
larger.  Given that use case, I'm hoping that a solution would
be easy to manage and system-wide such as a global
tolerance level (or an on/off flag).  My initial thought was to
add it as a cmake variable but I'm open to anything.

By the way, I was just at LONI talking to one of the computer
guys who has also run into this issue quite a bit on their cluster
and this is the solution I recommended.  It would be nice if
there were something less kludgey.

Nick