[ITK-dev] image and deformation field physical space check

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Mon Nov 3 11:59:15 EST 2014

Nick,

Wouldn't a settable global default value be preferred? ie. Set/GetGlobalDefaultCoordinateTolerance.

Adding yet another CMake variable is rarely preferred, IMHO.

Also, you mention in the ANTs issue, that it may be related to specific filters such as the Shrink filter. Do you have more specifics or reproducible sequence for this? There are some complexities with how some of the multi-scale filters compute the changing origin, it would not surprise me if there is a minor bug some place for certain more complex images.

Also related does the nifti file format store this information as doubles or floats?

Brad