[ITK-dev] HDF5 TransformIO broken with System HDF5

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Wed May 7 08:59:10 EDT 2014

Hello,

I wrote some SimpleITK tests to write out HDF5 transforms. They are failing when using ITK built with system HDF5. Specifically with RHEL5 and Ubuntu 12.04. I believe this is a critical issue as it's how ITK is being built for Linux distributions.

Looking through my ITK nightly build testing directory I didn't see any hdf5 files which leads me to believe this IO transform format may not be well tested.

I would greatly appreciate some assistance on this issue.

Here is my related SimpleITK issue.
https://issues.itk.org/jira/browse/SIMPLEITK-535

Thanks,
Brad