[ITK-dev] [ITK] Modular Code Coverage for remote modules

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Wed Jul 2 11:47:08 EDT 2014

Hi Brad,

Very cool.

Yes, restricting to source file labels is a good idea. I don't think
we set the source file labels to the module name yet.  To do so, we
could get the SOURCES property of the TARGET here [1], then set the
LABELS property on those sources with set_property.

HTH,
Matt

[1] http://itk.org/gitweb?p=ITK.git;a=blob;f=CMake/ITKModuleMacros.cmake;h=c32a29eda33a0af9b7301d55e14d07567cc6f00f;hb=HEAD#l232