[Insight-developers] [ITK Community] More info on download step when failed

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Thu Jan 16 11:08:08 EST 2014

Great! Adding that error code/message is exactly what I was hoping for!

Fortunately, what ever the problem was with my downloads from my site is gone.

I am going to give that topic a try on my laptop. I don't think I can upgrade all my nightly builds, due to time and questionable stability/compatibility/unknowns.

Thanks!
Brad