[ITK-dev] C++11 build against C++98 ITK

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Wed Apr 23 11:49:28 EDT 2014

That is great Matt!.

The build is failing as expected. I tried using pragma to get around the issue, I was able to change the error to a warning. I don't think that is ideal so I'll look closer into defining a new macro for the constexpr.

BTW, just adding -fpermissive enables it to build. But blankly adding that flag is not a good idea. It is a work-a-round though.

Brad