[ITK-dev] [ITK] Potential BSpline registration problems with ITKv4

Johnson, Hans J hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Thu Apr 17 09:00:55 EDT 2014

There was not supposed to be.  The intention was to do the minimal number of changes to allow the same results to occur in ITKv4 instead of ITKv3.  No new features or changes were specified.

Ali did this work, so he will need to double check, but upon quick review it looks like a simple refactoring from one framework to the other.

Hans