[ITK-dev] [Insight-users] Code Coverage file of the day: itkTestingExtractSliceImageFilter : Become an ITK contributor

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Tue Apr 15 11:21:06 EDT 2014

Congratulations to contributors in the code coverage program,
including Jon Haitz, Luis Ibanez, and Bill Lorensen!

Today we reached an important milestone:

   Over 85% coverage!

   http://open.cdash.org/viewCoverage.php?buildid=3293222

For those that would like to become contributors, there are still
classes left :-)