[ITK-dev] Missing IO factories when building without cmake

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 14:39:35 EDT 2014

We need to do something to help the users. There are 42 messages (not
including threads) on the users list. Typically, after a few
suggested solutions are not consistent. My patch provided an
explanation of the most probable cause (not using cmake) and a
solution (register the IO's you need). These questions seem to be from
users that are creating apps, not users of apps that someone has
created.

Bill