[Insight-developers] Third Party Licences

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Thu Oct 17 16:39:23 EDT 2013

An update:

Going through this has resulted in the identification of some missing
license files:

  http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/13010/
  http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/13041/
  http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/13042/

The compilation of licenses, which is a WIP until the other licenses get merged:

  http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/13037

Thanks,
Matt