[Insight-developers] [ITK Community] Building Matlab Mex extensions that link to ITK?

Tom Vercauteren tom.vercauteren at m4x.org
Wed Nov 20 02:52:49 EST 2013

Hi Kent,

A long time ago, I also submitted a patch to cmake to support mex file creation:

It might have been pushed one step further in gerardus:
https://code.google.com/p/gerardus/source/browse/trunk/matlab/MatlabMakeMacros.cmake

It's closely related to what Matt proposed:

At some point, I stopped using it because of issues with fPIC, static
libraries and linux 64 bit architecture (I was dealing not only with
ITK but a whole lot of different librairies as well)... It might need
some work to fix it but it might well still work if you are not using
libraries that Matlab also uses (e.g. QT).

Tom