[Insight-developers] Define _GLIBCXX_DEBUG on dashboard?

Ho Cheung hocheung20 at gmail.com
Wed May 29 01:47:45 EDT 2013

We also don't have a Debug Nightly for Windows builds either.

In Debug mode, the Visual C++ Runtime Library will do checks on whether or
not iterators are valid (among other things). The downside is the test
suite runs awfully slow.

VS11 Debug is blowing up with all kinds of assertions failures. I tried to
submit it to the dashboard but it seems ctest is blocked waiting for
someone to click "Abort" on the information window so it can continue on
with the next test.

VS11 isn't an officially supported platform at the moment, so I don't think
we need to fix these for the ITK v4.4.0 release, but I think it would be
nice if someone took a look it.

Ho Cheung
Research Assistant
Bio-Image Analytics Lab - University of Houston
hocheung20 at gmail.com
Cell: (775) 388-2368