[Insight-developers] ITK Workshop at UNC-CH, May 28th

Xiaoxiao Liu xiaoxiao.liu at kitware.com
Thu May 23 13:31:54 EDT 2013

Dear All,

Thank you for registering our up comping ITK workshop at UNC.
We look forward to meeting with you next Tuesday!

We highly encourage you to consider join our hackathon day on Wednesday as
well
(detailed information will be announced at the end of the workshop day on
Tuesday).
You could bring up a question to ask, a project to work on,  a bug to
figure out or just
show up to hang out with a cool crowd.

It will be very helpful if you could set up the Linux virtual machine on
your laptop in advance:

Please first install VirtualBox:
  https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads

Then, download and import the ITK virtual machine we will be playing with
during the workshop:
  http://midas3.kitware.com/midas/item/206090

Import instructions can be found at the beginning of the tutorial document:
    http://midas3.kitware.com/midas/item/206089

Looking forward to seeing you soon!

--Cheers,
Xiaoxiao

*Xiaoxiao Liu*, Ph.D.
R & D Engineer
Kitware Inc <http://www.kitware.com/>.
Clifton Park, NY
Phone: (518) 881-4924  or  (518) 371-3971 x124