[Insight-developers] OpenJPEG 2000

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Thu May 23 11:24:47 EDT 2013

Brad,

Your instructions are great! I am I finding the easy to follow except that little issue. Please pardon my force push to github.

The only thing missing is that to initially copy the upstream branch ( when you are starting something new or a like my case ) into ITK I have used the following command (after a commit to delete the old):

git read-tree --prefix=Modules/ThirdParty/OpenJPEG/src/openjpeg -u openjpeg-upstream

Brad