[Insight-developers] OpenJPEG 2000

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Thu May 23 11:08:47 EDT 2013

Thanks for the offer, but I think I get it. It would be good to get this knowledge around and use it to keep more third party libraries regularly updated.

I pushed the openjpeg upstream tree I created here:

https://github.com/blowekamp/ITK/tree/openjpeg-upstream

If someone want to check that I haven't messed things up too much yet.

Brad