[Insight-developers] Problems witk ITKApps and new fltk repo

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Sun May 12 13:35:13 EDT 2013

Matt,

On my Ubuntu build, I tried the recently updated ITKApps.

I got this error:
svn: OPTIONS of 'http://seriss.com/public/fltk/fltk/branches/branch-1.3':
authorization failed: Could not authenticate to server: rejected Basic
challenge (http://seriss.com)

Then I tried a manual svn co of FLTK and got:
svn co http://seriss.com/public/fltk/fltk/branches/branch-1.3/ --username
--password fltk-1.3
Password for 'default' GNOME keyring:
svn: OPTIONS of 'http://seriss.com/public/fltk/fltk/branches/branch-1.3':
authorization failed: Could not authenticate to server: rejected Basic
challenge (http://seriss.com)

So I looked at my
~/.subversion/config file and saw this line commented:
# password-stores = gnome-keyring,kwallet

when I changed it to:
password-stores = kwallet

the superbuild downloaded fltk just fine.

I suspect that others will see this. I'm not sure how to prevent this.
Perhaps we should download the tar file instead of using svn...

Bill