[Insight-developers] ITK 4.4 release candidate cycles about to begin

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Thu May 9 09:47:55 EDT 2013

Sean,

As I recall Hans had something to do with adding those lengthy test some time ago. They were to simulate real world data and registration.

It appears that ITK_USE_BRAINWEB_DATA needs to be enable for these tests.

Should be still be supporting these tests? If so we are doing a poor job of it.

Sean, If you run the tests without a timeout does is finish?

Brad