[Insight-developers] Regarding FindOpenCL.cmake

Williams, Norman K norman-k-williams at uiowa.edu
Mon May 6 09:42:11 EDT 2013

This is your big chance to contribute to ITK!

See this page here for getting started:
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Git/Develop

At the very least, you can register at the URL below and log this as a bug.

https://itk.icts.uiowa.edu/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa

It sounds to me like this is a 32/64-bit issue; "C:\Program Files" is (in
64-bit Windows) supposed to be for 64-bit applications and "C:\Program
Files (x86)" for 32 bit apps.
Kent Williams norman-k-williams at uiowa.edu