[Insight-developers] ITK Visualizers for Image Watch (VS 2012 add-on)

Hauke Heibel hauke.heibel at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 12:06:03 EST 2013

Hi,

I've written debug visualizers for ITK. With these visualizers 2D ITK
images can be displayed during VS 2012 debug sessions. Details of Image
Watch can be found here:
http://visualstudiogallery.msdn.microsoft.com/e682d542-7ef3-402c-b857-bbfba714f78d
.
It surfaced just a few days ago.

I am sending the configuration file to this list since I have no idea where
else to post it. :) Maybe you already have a place for VS Natvis files or
GDB pretty print configurations - this would be the perfect fit for the
configuration files attached to this e-mail.

I hope there are some people over here who will enjoy this.

Regards,
Hauke