[Insight-developers] Release branch broken with regards to Review module

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Tue Jul 30 16:22:52 EDT 2013

Matt,

Regarding tracking down this bug.

The continuous builds are very interesting!

The first time run the review tests are missing while the second time the review tests are there!

Perhaps the issue goes away if cmake configures the builds twice?

Have you tried a clean build tree and just running "cmake -DITK_USE_REVIEW:BOOL=ONE ~/src/ITK & make -j ${NP}", so that cmake configure only happens once?

Brad