[Insight-developers] Doxygen not updated.

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Sat Jul 27 13:07:39 EDT 2013

Hello,

It looks like the doxygen was updated last night!

It looks like all the examples are now indexed:
http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/examples.html

And all of them are crossed indexed with the classes used:
http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1Image.html

Given the number of examples for some of these classes perhaps it'd be better to remove the directory name from the examples?

Also note that unfortunately typedef'ed types are not getting cross indexed. Such as the Index class:
http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1Index.html

I hope this helps our users find example more easily, and helps to leverage the existing work done for the ITK software guide!

Brad