[Insight-developers] relax tolerance for MultiResImageRegistration1Test regression

Xiaoxiao Liu xiaoxiao.liu at kitware.com
Mon Jul 22 22:44:05 EDT 2013

Hi Steve,

I am looking at this testing failure of MultiResImageRegistration1Test
from your contributed dashboard Debian 32bit machine:
http://open.cdash.org/viewTest.php?onlyfailed&buildid=2973705
which is related to:
https://issues.itk.org/jira/browse/ITK-3104

Since it is a precision problem, I was trying to add a baseline image from
a similar system, but I wasn't able to repeat the testing failure on a
 Debian3.2.41+ 32bit +gcc4.7.2.

I propose to relax the pixel number tolerance:
http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/12045/1/Examples/Registration/test/CMakeLists.txt

What do you think?
Will you help testing this patch? Or you could go ahead add the baseline
image?

Thanks!

-- Xiaoxiao

*Xiaoxiao Liu*, Ph.D.
R & D Engineer
Kitware Inc <http://www.kitware.com/>.
Clifton Park, NY
Phone: (518) 881-4924  or  (518) 371-3971 x124