[Insight-developers] ITK development master requires VTK even when VTKGlue is off?

Williams, Norman K norman-k-williams at uiowa.edu
Mon Jul 8 12:10:59 EDT 2013

I discovered the problem -- if you turn on the LesionSizingToolkit remote
module, it depends on VTKGlue, which depends on VTK.

I'm still not sold on the idea of remote modules downloading into the
source directory. I kind of understand why this is the case -- the module
scanning logic would have to get more complicated in order for remote
modules in the build directory to be detected correctly.

Kent Williams norman-k-williams at uiowa.edu