[Insight-developers] ImageIO Handling of Multi-Image datasets

Williams, Norman K norman-k-williams at uiowa.edu
Tue Jul 2 09:58:40 EDT 2013

That sounds about right.  The first step (if you haven't done this
already) is to set up a Gerritt account so you can submit patches for
review: http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Git/Develop

I hadn't realized until I looked what a crazy thing the SCIFIOImageIO was.
 It starts up a java process and passes it commands?

I'm not volunteering or anything, but I can't imagine that the file format
is so complex that it wouldn't be worth writing a C++ parser for it.