[Insight-developers] image PixelType when using RegistrationMetricv4

Xiaoxiao Liu xiaoxiao.liu at kitware.com
Thu Jan 17 10:50:39 EST 2013

Hi Nick,
   With the recent changes in the RegistrationMetricv4, seems that the
PixeType of an image needs to be always set to double?
   Old registration code  that with float type fails to compile, but runs
fine with double :
https://github.com/InsightSoftwareConsortium/ITKv4-TheNextGeneration-Tutorial/commit/20df5ac66d43061b5d1ca3665dd1712a5986a879
   The internal parameter measurements are using double, but is there a
reason to require the image type to be double as well? Am I missing
something?
   Please give me some pointers. Thanks.

-- Xiaoxiao

*Xiaoxiao Liu*, Ph.D.
R & D Engineer
Kitware Inc <http://www.kitware.com/>.
Clifton Park, NY
Phone: (518) 881-4924  or  (518) 371-3971 x124