[Insight-developers] [ITK Community] Is dashboard hackathon still needed?

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Tue Dec 17 11:16:51 EST 2013

On Mon, 16 Dec 2013 18:03:42 -0500, Vladimir S. FONOV said:

>I can't reproduce these errors on my MacOSX computer - see
>
>http://open.cdash.org/viewTest.php?onlypassed&buildid=3141378
>and
>
>http://open.cdash.org/viewTest.php?onlypassed&buildid=3141353

As Brad says, it must be a difference in configuration.  So I'm trying to reproduce on my own computer (not a buildbot) and this first thing I've run into is a link error:

Linking C executable copy_xfm
  "_compress2", referenced from:
      _H5Z_filter_deflate in libitkhdf5-4.5.a(H5Zdeflate.c.o)
  "_inflate", referenced from:
      _H5Z_filter_deflate in libitkhdf5-4.5.a(H5Zdeflate.c.o)

This seems to occur only if ITK_USE_SYSTEM_ZLIB is ON.

I'm not sure why cdash shows them only under "warnings" but these *errors* are here too:

<http://open.cdash.org/viewBuildError.php?type=1&buildid=3142074>

Can you repro?

I'll look at the test failures next...

Cheers,