[Insight-developers] ITKv4 Migration Guide

Brian Helba brian.helba at kitware.com
Fri Aug 30 10:59:43 EDT 2013

The URL to ij.itk.org is hardcoded into all of the ITK migration guides and
the setup script that generates the guides:
http://itk.org/gitweb?p=ITK.git;a=tree;f=Documentation/Migration;hb=HEAD

Nevertheless, the "good" URL under itk.org/migration4 makes more sense.
I'll update the guides.

On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 11:38 AM, Charles Marion <charles.marion at kitware.com

--
Brian Helba