[Insight-developers] Seeking advice about long running tests

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 11:13:45 EDT 2013

In general, we do want to make sure the tests produce "correct" results and
make sure there are no regressions. By having the Release build run a
proper set of iterations, the developer can verify the correctness.

That said, using a lower resolution input dataset could probably help most
the these tests and the release/debug times would both be reduced.