[Insight-developers] Compiling a 32bits app using ITK in a 64bits linux environment (gcc)

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Tue Apr 2 11:54:45 EDT 2013

Did you provide those command line parameter the first time CMake ran is configuration?

By adding those options afterwards you are changing the architecture you are compiling for, so thing left in the CMakeCache may be wrong. You must have those the first time CMake performs it's configuration.

Brad