[Insight-developers] trouble with resample filter on windows?

M Stauffer -V- mstauff at verizon.net
Fri Oct 12 19:22:23 EDT 2012

Hi,

I'm having an odd problem with a windows experimental build. Are there
any known issues with the resample filter on windows?

Here are the results of a failed test:

http://open.cdash.org/testDetails.php?test=162376038&build=2609274

This is a Windows 7 MSVC 2008 64-bit build.

The test performs an affine registration followed by a deformable
registration, then warps the moving image by the output transform and
saves to disk. The comparison with the baseline image is failing here.

I print out the affine parameters and a sampling of the deformable
params for debugging, and comparing the failing windows test with a
passing test, the parameters are identical. This suggests a problem with
the resampling filtering.

The test source is here, and the warp starts at line 265:
http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/4807/17/Modules/Registration/Metric
sv4/test/itkMeanSquaresImageToImageMetricv4VectorRegistrationTest.cxx

Any suggestions appreciated!

-M