[Insight-developers] Build errors on lhcp-vm-rhx64.nlm Linux-x86_64-gcc4.1 info

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Fri Oct 5 11:02:32 EDT 2012

Matt,

I believe this is just a frustrating compiler bug caused by use of the alignment attribute for the per-thread data structure in the registration metric.

This is the default compiler that for redhat 5, I also have gcc4.4 on that system and it builds and tests OK. Perhaps I should just switch compilers on the nightly build.

Brad