[Insight-developers] Problems with itkvnl.lib file in OTB

Victor Hevia rcpoetics at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 5 04:45:02 EDT 2012

Hi everybody,

I'm not sure if you could help me but I still will try due to I have a problem that seems related with ITK and because OTB people couldn't help me very much. My problem is when building OTB the compiler get an error in finding itkvnl.lib when linking. I'm using internal ITK library to OTB, building it in Windows XP with CMake and Visual C++ 9. What is the utility of this file in ITK? How could I avoid this linking error? If someone could help me, I will appreciate; if nobody knows, I understand because it could be a problem with OTB, not ITK. Anyhow, thank you very much.

Kind regards,

Víctor Hevia