[Insight-developers] [slicer-devel] Fwd: Possible issue with ITK dcmtk and Slicer dcmtk

Julien Finet julien.finet at kitware.com
Sat Nov 17 18:15:22 EST 2012

My bad, I misunderstood the issue.

There have been some issues with linking CTK with DCMTK statically.
There is a painful discussion here:
http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/ctk-developers/2012-February/000941.html
It seems to be because DCMTK doesn't expose as an external project the
dependencies of all its libraries.
It ends up linking multiple times the same symbols.

Julien.