[Insight-developers] 4.3.0 Release Schedule

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Tue Nov 13 22:56:34 EST 2012

Hi Brad,

It is good that everyone gets a reminder.  There has been a lot of
activity the last few weeks by yourself and others, which is great to
see.

Now is the time to get new features in Gerrit and get reply to Gerrit
reviews.  I think we can still merge new features until the end of
next week as long as we keep good software process discipline.  The
CDash at Home builds are now all green, and nothing should be merged that
does not have green tests on all platforms (looking at you Visual
Studio ;-) ) or does not have tests for new features.  Valgrind errors
are zero -- let's keep it that way.

Rock on,
Matt