[Insight-developers] ITK 4.2.1: ITK_AUTOLOAD mechanism again

Wenzel, Fabian fabian.wenzel at philips.com
Mon Nov 12 15:38:56 EST 2012

Hi Bill,

thanks for the quick reply. Actually, I found out that the severe problem I was reporting was indeed caused by another reason which I could fix in the meantime (had to do with locale settings that only occurred in the application scenario I depicted below via python; this has nothing to do with the ITK_AUTOLOAD plug-in mechanism and it seems that I was on the wrong track first).

Since things are now running here, there is no need for me to update to HEAD and do further tracings. I might do so with the next release to see whether the "this"-pointer and my other reported observation (multiple instantiations of built-ins) are still an issue.

Thanks again and best regards,

	Fabian