[Insight-developers] Lots of valgrind defects after checkins

M Stauffer -V- mstauff at verizon.net
Thu May 31 11:38:04 EDT 2012

Brad,

We've got a fix for the valgrind errors in
itkGradientDescentLineSearchOptimizerv4Test. It's in the pending Change
I4865870a: BUG: scales setting in wrong place.

As for the failed tests from ITKDisplacementField and
ITKRegistrationMethodsv4, it looks like those are timing out rather than
failing. For the valgrind tests that actually timeout, should we expect
a timeout message rather than a Failed result?

-M

  _____