[Insight-developers] OS X 10.7.3 breaks kwsys

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Mar 22 09:49:29 EDT 2012

Yup. That's not gonna work... You'll need a newer CMake.

Apple changed the default location of Xcode.app to be in
"/Applications" instead of under "/Developer" -- they also completely
reorganized where the SDK folders are. Also: PackageMaker is not
installed by default, and you have to install the "Auxiliary Tools for
Xcode" and put PackageMaker in the "/Applications" directory in order
to build PackageMaker packages via CPack now.

The commits pointed to in that CMake bug report detail the changes
that were made to address this reorg.

You might be able to do a makefile based build with an earlier CMake
if you can set up the environment in just the right way, and then
point it to the correct SDK... but it'd be better to simply use a
nightly build of CMake until 2.8.8 is out.

HTH,
David