[Insight-developers] Gerrit topic support for ITK

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Wed Mar 14 19:04:17 EDT 2012

Hi Bill,

I have tried the topic branch support, and it does look quite nice.
The transition does carry some risks because it may be difficult to
reverse course, but the ITK project has not been afraid of being cool
in the past :-).

Currently, for Gerrit to detect the topic merges correctly, my
understanding is that the merge must be made through the Gerrit
interface.  It will take some infrastructures changes to make this
happen.  Hopefully in a week or two we will have some funding to
support other Kitware folks when they help with the transition.

Thanks,
Matt