[Insight-developers] Gerrit not recognizing some reviewers

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Tue Mar 6 13:20:08 EST 2012

On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 11:42 AM, Bill Lorensen <bill.lorensen at gmail.com> wrote:
> I tried to add Luis as a reviewer to a gerrit topic and received a
> message saying that he is neither a registered user nor a group.

It looks like Luis has added a second duplicate account. Matt will
need to take a look, the issue arises when you create two accounts
that have the same email associated with them. We should fix the UI to
prevent this from happening. You can associate multiple OpenIDs with a
single account (which I do, and routinely sign in with one of
several).

Marcus