[Insight-developers] Wrapping test failure related to testing macros

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Sat Jun 23 10:31:06 EDT 2012

Hi Brad,

Yes, I am reproducing it, but I am not using ccache.  However, I am
suspecting dependency specification bugs in the WrapITK configuration.
 Sometimes a fresh build is needed to get over errors.  If I try a
parallel make, the build will fail part way through, yet if I restart
it, it will continue.   Apparently, this is a known issue:

  http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Release_4/Wrapping/Parallel_Build_Status

Thanks,
Matt