[Insight-developers] itkMath doxygen missing?

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Sun Jun 17 17:01:22 EDT 2012

Those changes made the page usable, but I have reverted them after
finding the following message in the Doxygen changelog:

Note: If you use a custom header for the HTML output (HTML_HEADER)
make sure you add the following:

<script type="text/javascript" src="$relpath$jquery.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="$relpath$dynsections.js"></script>
Otherwise the interactivity of the trees does not work.

http://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/changelog.html

A new Experimental build is coming, but here are the changes:

  http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/6233/

Thanks,
Matt