[Insight-developers] ITK4.2rc03 to be made

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Sun Jun 17 13:18:48 EDT 2012

Hello,

The dashboard has look good the past couple of nights so we should go ahead and make the next Release Candidate tag.

The next tag "v4.2rc03" should be made based on today's nightly-master branch, (e62d6f91e48bc9a1fdc2843a7e6aba49fbc91fa1).

With the tag already in the repository we can begin the this weeks development cycle for this release candidate. As a reminder no new features should be added unless a special exception is agreed upon on the developers list. The focus of the commits should be to fix bugs, improve documentations, and testing. Other required minor tweaks certainly should go in early in the cycle. At then end of the week only commits which directly fix issues on the dashboard should be merged.

Thanks again for everyone's hard work! The dashboard is really cleaning up nicely, and the warnings have been addressed very nicely. There are still some lingering failing tests that would be good to addressed.

Brad

Bradley Lowekamp
Medical Science and Computing for
National Library of Medicine