[Insight-developers] FEM debian test failures

Steve M. Robbins steve at sumost.ca
Sat Jun 9 13:23:56 EDT 2012

On Sat, Jun 09, 2012 at 08:57:01AM -0400, Bill Lorensen wrote:
> FEM tests are all passing on the debian dashboards today.

Great.

> We need someone to run the spatial object tests in a debugger to give us a hint.

OK, I'll dig out my debugger...

It seems likely that the problems are uncovered by the compiler gcc
4.7.  I created a third nightly build, Debian-sid-gcc4.6-64bit that
has an identical configuration to Debian-sid-gcc4-64bit, except that
the latter uses the gcc 4.7 compiler.  There are no failures in the
4.6 build.

-S