[Insight-developers] RFC on ITK "iTunesU" Lecture Videos

John Galeotti jgaleotti at cmu.edu
Wed Jun 6 22:49:32 EDT 2012

Hello everyone,

We are trying to finalize the post-production process for the videos of my course lectures on medical image analysis with ITK.  We've posted a reference video and would really appreciate your comments on it, regarding formatting, use of slide overlays, usability, etc.  The video is formatted 720p and should be playable on iPod, iPad, etc., but does have a known bug we are working to fix in the last 2 seconds of audio.

Please find the demonstration video at:

	http://www.ri.cmu.edu/videos/1/galeotti/galeotti_class_8_fcpx_may242012.mov

Your comments are greatly appreciated.

Thank you,